The challenge for every new project is to reduce the energy demand, while respecting the architectural project.
Our approach is based on finding an optimal balance regarding the form factor, the building envelope composition, (glazed areas & insulated surfaces) and the technical details for eliminating thermal bridges.
Every decision is supported by simulations or calculations to compare objectively the potential of different variants.
High energy performance buildings
Foyer Sècheron Geneva, Arch. BFIK
Technical details and thermal connections
Refurbishment School of Yverdon, Arch. CCHE
Energy optimization of smooth facades
Headquarter Nespresso, Lausanne, Arch. CCHE
Synergy thermal envelope / industrial process
Swisspor Factory, Chatel St Denis, Arch. Cadosh
Thermal improvement of historic buildings
Florimont primary school, City of Lausanne
... Some other emblematic projects
• Brocher Fundation, Hermance (arch. A&HM)
• Salle du Castillo de Vevey (arch. Architecum)
• Lake Geneva Park (arch. CCHE)
• Luxit factory, Châtel-St-Denis (arch. Cadosh)
• Raduga Commercial Center St-Petersburg (Vinci grand projets)
• Grand Théatre de Genève (Atelier MARCH)
• Grand-Rive Parc / Nespresso (arch. CCHE),
We apologize for not being able to mention here all the projects we have had the privilege and the pleasure to work on.