The challenge for every new project is to reduce the energy demand, while respecting the architectural project.
Our approach is based on finding an optimal balance regarding the form factor, the building envelope composition, (glazed areas & insulated surfaces) and the technical details for eliminating thermal bridges.
Every decision is supported by simulations or calculations to compare objectively the potential of different variants.
Some emblematic projects
Click on the images to access detailed information
... Some other emblematic projects
• Brocher Fundation, Hermance (arch. A&HM)
• Salle du Castillo de Vevey (arch. Architecum)
• Lake Geneva Park (arch. CCHE)
• Luxit factory, Châtel-St-Denis (arch. Cadosh)
• Raduga Commercial Center St-Petersburg (Vinci grand projets)
• Grand Théatre de Genève (Atelier MARCH)
• Grand-Rive Parc / Nespresso (arch. CCHE),
We apologize for not being able to mention here all the projects we have had the privilege and the pleasure to work on.