The challenge for every new project is to reduce the energy demand, while respecting the architectural project.
Our approach is based on finding an optimal balance regarding the form factor, the building envelope composition, (glazed areas & insulated surfaces) and the technical details for eliminating thermal bridges.
Every decision is supported by simulations or calculations to compare objectively the potential of different variants.
Some emblematic projects
Click on the images to access more information
• Fondation Brocher, Hermance (arch. A&HM)
• Salle du Castillo de Vevey (arch. Architecum)
• Lake Geneva Park (arch. CCHE)
• Usine Luxit Châtel-St-Denis (arch. Cadosh)
• Centre Commercial Raduga St-Petersburg (Vinci grand projets)
• Grand Théatre de Genève (Atelier MARCH)
• Grand-Rive Parc / Nespresso (arch. CCHE)
... et bien d'autres encore !
We apologize for not being able to mention here all the projects we have had the privilege and the pleasure to work on.